‘Tis the season of giving, and we love seeing friends and family tear into a carefully wrapped and intentionally selected gift… unless they’re weird and try to open it without ripping the paper, why do people do that?
We’ve been eyeing a ton of items for our friends and family alike, so we thought we’d pass on our suggestions that you can add to your own wishlist if you so please. Think of this as our Treat Yo’ Self gift guide, or simply a list of things that we desperately want at the moment and are keeping our fingers crossed someone purchases for us. Hint, hint.
- Hayley Mitchell Art Print – We can’t get enough of this Austinite’s artwork. Each of her pieces are filled with a unique color story and intriguing designs. They add a striking yet calming visual element to any room and we have one displayed proudly in our own office space.
- Blush Ruffle Blouse – A good, feminine blouse is perfect for all the holiday parties that will inevitably take place this season. Something that can be worn with an elevated skirt and boyfriend jeans is at the top of our list this year.
- Macrame Wall Hanging – What a romantic and bohemian addition this style of wall hanging is. Macrame anything is right up our alley, obviously.
- Cognac Patent Leather Boots – This classic style of a heeled boot is just what the fashionista in us needs to stroll around the streets and brighten up the sidewalk on even the dreariest of days!
- Vestige Lipstick Holder – How badly do we want this in our powder room to compliment our bright red lipstick as we gaze into the mirror a la Veronica Lake? Very badly indeed.
- Venus Wicker Chair – It’s no secret we love a good wicker chair, and this one’s scalloped edges has us pining for a crisp afternoon on the patio with a blanket and some spiced cider.
- Indian Holiday Ring – Unique and feminine, this dainty but eye-catching ring is a sparkly detail we’d never take off.
- Mermaid Notebook Set – Rifle Paper Co. can do no wrong in our eyes. Even the ominous depths of the ocean seem playful and cheery in this aquatic vignette.
- This Ridiculous Cheese Platter – We just have one word for this spread: YUM.